Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, April 23, 2009

last night was a sad night for me.....

cos that was when i took out my naval ring :(

i've kept it on for as long as i could...
cos i know once it's out, it'll never go back on again.
my belly button will never look the same.. even after giving birth :(

as my naval is becoming an 'outie', there's no escaping it *sigh*
Zack has been bugging me for ages.
my Ob has been saying, "this has to come off soon." at every appt.

so last night.. Zack hastily took a photo for me
(i declared i wouldn't take it off until he take a shot for me)
and gleefully took it off.
*sobs*


goodbye naval ring....
this was the naval ring Zack surprised me so very long ago.
it had a heart dangling extension which had dropped off :(

oh.. i managed to dig up the post in Oct 2005 about him surprising me with this naval ring!
http://papinabasket.blogspot.com/2005/10/chauffeur-and-present.html


i'm sad... so sad..

*heartbroken*

No comments: