Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, April 05, 2009

90 shots more to upload!
i'll finish them off later..
now i'll go take a nice nap..
a cool room, cosy bed and warm hub to snuggle up with.
we're going to catch 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' later!
and Zack said he is going to buy me a bolster..
i've been using his to get comfortable and grumble when he takes it back.. haha
and he's taking me for steak at this italian/nepalese cafe at Toa Payoh!
it's cheap and good food - a must try!

crap... isn't it too early for my back to start aching? :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ju,

I am a friend of Ching.
I have came across your blog a few years back and reading it since then! =)

Though I don't know you at all, but I love reading your blog. It really makes me happy everytime I read abt your blissful marriage and happy life!

Now you have got Baby, I am so excited for you as well!! haaa..

Keep up the good wk gal and continue to be this blissful k!

Cheers,
Yan =P

Anonymous said...

Hi Yan! Yes, i remember you as Ching's friend. She mentioned you on her blog before :)

Oh thanks for your really kind words and delighted that my blog brought some enjoyment to you :P Just my daily ramblings.. haha. I got a blog for my little baby too so you can check it out when you got time to kill. I try to update as often, stuff that i don't post on this blog ;)

www.ourlittlesweetbean.blogspot.com

Take care!

Ju