Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, April 12, 2009

i got new shoes! *grins*

today i told Zack i really really got no shoes for the wedding tomorrow..
so we caught a movie at TM so i can go find a pair and also buy a bolster.
i couldnt find a comfortable position last night and kept tossing and turning..
then Zack gave me his bolster and it helped!
our bed is getting cramped!

see my pretty new shoes :)

my darling bought them for me *muaks* :)
he had NEVER been so helpful in my shoe hunts..
get my size from the saleslady..
even bent down to take my shoes off!
when i decided to get them, took them to the cashier and paid for them!
whoa~
i told him he cant pay for them..
i'm not a superstitious person but this is the only thing i tend to pay attention to.. that is to not buy shoes for your partner lest they run away from you.. hahahaha.. silly i know :P
and he was like, "with a big belly, where can you run to?"
hey hey Mister.. big belly preggos can be attractive okay ;P
anyway, screw it... and he bought them for me :)

but... *sigh* the heels are so low..
that's the only height he allows me to wear :(
in any case, i'm waiting out to see if my feet will expand.
then i'll get more shoes.
some preggo's feet will go up a shoe size (permanently!) during the 5th - 6th mth..
i'm waiting til the end of my 2nd tri which is in 3 weeks.
so we'll see til then..

alrighty i'll hit the sack now..
sweetdreams~

No comments: