Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's.... finally raining!!!
sky has been looking threatening for hours and it finally rained!
just got back from grocery shopping and its nice WITHOUT Zack cos i can happily dump anything i want in the basket.. haha. So i got my favourites:

- strawberries
- pear
- yoghurt
- chocolate swirl sara lee cake
- dried mangos
- blood orange juice (Zack's favourite - it's heavy!)

(and right now, i am sitting here wondering why on earth didnt i add 2 tubs of Ben&Jerrys (its on promo at $22 for 2!) and DURIANS!! - the very 2 things Zack always drag me away from!)

more i wanna get but basket was getting too heavy *sigh*
my physical limitation is getting on my nerves at times.
like on friday, Zack picked me up from work and we went to East Coast Park.
Bedok jetty was opened and Zack wanted to go check it out.
just walking that stretch of jetty, i had to stop and rest at least 5 times!
back was aching.. *sigh*
i reckon part of it had to do with our heavy dinner at Kenny Rogers..
my belly was stretched taut with all that food!
anyway... one of the woes for a preggo.

when i was smaller, there were times i'll forget i'm preg and will even run for the bus. Yet now i cant even walk long without stopping. It's a huge change for someone who walks and moves fast. As i get heavier, time seems to tick slower.. guess its nature's way of slowing me down.. haha. At times i feel like an old woman.. like now.

Gotta go lie down now.. might have strained my back a little just now.


Be back with more photos..
i'm so behind on my photo blogging!

No comments: