Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, April 17, 2009

An ANGEL blessed me today :)

today is a rough day at work
but i'm not gonna talk about it
once i leave the office, it stays put there
but i sure will rant to Zack later.. haha

despite the rough tumultuous events of today, i did have a wonderful start
Zack and i left home a tad behind schedule and i was grumbling to him how i'll be late cos i needed to draw money. And he was like, "Don't waste time go and draw money." I was like, "Huh? with $4 in my wallet.. i NEED to draw money." He mentioned it twice and i found it strange and hmmm... fishy. I checked my wallet and lo and behold.. there was a crisp blue note!!! (He knows i'm running low and he provides :)) Hollars: I have the sweetest hubby in the whole wide world!!! :)

and that's not all...

He was off early and wanted to go fishing. He got the fishing urge.. haha. He went earlier so he will be home early too. As we are not meeting for dinner, he asked me to go home with my sis (who works near me) and had already asked Andrew to send me home :) My nose prickled when i heard it.. the details he thought of and arrangement made just to make sure i get home safely.

It's not the big flashy stuff but little thoughtful things like these that makes me fall in love all over again :)

No comments: