Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, November 06, 2008

So my paramedic hooked me up to his ECG machine, with all the leds sticking on my chest. He borrowed it from his station for his training. The machine is really quite cool. But i'm not allowed to take any pics and post it for obvious reasons.


my ECG: 83bpm


Zack's ECG: 63bpm

the normal range is 60 - 100.
apparently the lower the better.
athletes tend to have lower bpm cos their hearts doesnt need to work so much (healthy)
so Zack is healthier than i!


this is my heart rhythm...

i should have seen it coming when someone said, "Come let's go in and take a look!"
30mins later we walked out of Osim with this.....


and if i had agreed... we would have gone home with an uROBIC too!
Zack looked totally hilarious on it... hahahaha
i took a short 6sec vid of it :P

i begrudingly agree that the uCrown is actually quite good!
i just did a 15min session and whoa... tis relaxing~

jeez i can barely keep my eyes open now.
gonna hit the sack.
oh... my laogong is done tying his lines too.

sweetdreams~


*plop*

No comments: