Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

the one with my immense pride.

....So i cant help that tinge of pride.
and every step i make reminds me of it.
i'm aching!
cos i had a run yesterday!

was soooo tired last night.
went online while zack studied.
that nagging feel that i shouldnt be doing that.
went out to the dining table where he was..
slumped infront of him and moaned about how tired i was..
he was like: "tired then run another day lor" (just what i wanna hear!)
then i mopped around the house and moaned somemore..
while the internal battle continued.
but i will never forgive myself if i procrastinate for yet another night.
filled with self-imposed gusto, i marched straight to the foyer and put on my sneakers while Zack looked on with disbelief and amusement.

so i ran and i ran... enjoying the fresh crisp punggol air. The air there is really better than other areas. As that heavy weight in my chest slowly dissipates, i ran somemore. I sighed at the itchiness of my thighs (*blood circulation).. cos it meant how unconditioned i am. In the long forgotten past, i was once addicted to exercise and was fit.. yeah that long forgotten past.

(*my colleague went to the gym one day and was astonished to find her thighs itching while she exercised. She tot she had an allergy to exercise so that gave her a perfect excuse not to! *LOL* i told her its not an allergy but her blood circulation.. stems out from not exercising regularly!)


came home and found Zack looking out for me at the window.. awwww... *smile* And gave him a few huge sweaty hugs! :D

I'm hitting the pool next. Who's with me?!

With only 1 month 1 week 5 days to go... i dun have much time left! It's no laughing matter. Seriously.

i think i'm allergic to mopiko! my mozzie bites got worse (swollen, fierce, painful) after i slabbed some on. One even turned into a water blister!! How did that happened?! Gotta check where it is made in! Even Zack was concerned when he saw them and prepared some ice-pads for me to soothe the swelling :(

was chatting with Carol abit and she said reading my blog is like reading a love novel...*blush* Thanks gal for your sweet words :) You have an awesome family yrself too! A gorgeous Ryan i so wanna steal! :P .....i'm still trying not to gush too much or get too mushy! Everything i write is from the heart. It's not fabricated nor exaggerated to portray a blissful picture.


that's all for my lunchtime story.
back to work.

No comments: