Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, November 08, 2008

"i am who i am because of you..."

....it's no secret how proud i always am of my hubby. Of what he is as a husband, son, brother and friend. And tonight.. i told him so... but who is to know how he'd touched my heart when he hugged me tight and said...

".......cos you've always been such a supportive wife."

i had to blink my eyes repeatedly...

:)

happy 7th my love! *muaks*


yeah it's kinda silly that we are still celebrating every 7th.. haha. After more than 4 yrs! We always make it a point to spend it together alone whenever we can, if Zack is not on shift. So this 7th Nov.. it's no exception!

had a nice dinner at Bliss Cafe (how apt) followed by a stroll around Punggol Park. We should go for more nature strolls.. it's good for the soul! Zack related how his trainees gushed when they saw our wedding shots and learnt that he sang to me :) We got a little nostalgic and said we'll come home and browse through our wedding photos again ;P

gosh.. time flies when you are having fun!


ok gotta ciao..
zacky's calling!
sweetdreams~


No comments: