Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ahhhhhhhh! i'm so clever i cant stand it!!

my boss gave me a very difficult task - write a termination letter.
just a letter you say? It's the worst job HR can do i tell you!
i had a brainwave and managed to get out of drafting that letter + averted a very possible ugly situation + cover the coy's ass + scored big brownie points with my boss and President. My President asked me to do it and i was like.."Sure you make me a manager and i'll do it for you." yeah i said that.. but he was teasing me so he asked for it.

Oh, my boss just came by and said, "Great job, i'm proud of you!" *beams* My last catchup session with him few weeks back was awesome.. he was very pleased with my performance and said many nice things :) The way i handle myself, the situations, my demeanour.. speaks of maturity, competence and efficiency. That he can trusts and rely on my judgement. You don't know how a few kind words can go a long way.. especially when i was having a bit of a tough 2 months. I still am! But to know that your boss appreciates and recognises your effort.. sure keeps you motivated and encouraged. Though i'm now feeling the pressure of keeping up that standard.

So... i'm living by this adage: Be kinder than necessary.. cos everyone is fighting their own battles.


Time to go home!
We're meeting Mark and Fu for dinner tonight at Jalan Kayu. What shall i have there? I dun like the maggi goreng there.. *ponders* Gosh i'm starving!


I'm wrapped in a bubble and nothing can get me down! *beams*
nor am i allowing anything to burst it :)
16 days is a long wait :(
*praying fervently*

No comments: