Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

a post at 7pm

tons to do today cos i'll be out of office tomorrow.
this week is kinda packed and i wonder if i can squeeze in a gymming session with Jane. I need to lose that blardee 2kg! With my darling around, we have been eating good full meals so there goes my diet plans *sigh*

i'm gonna run tonight!

i'm actually quite tired cos we had a late night last night. Met up with Fu and Mark for frogs leg porridge at Geylang then on to Mark's for some chills. It was fun! The comfy couch, sweet smoke and dim lights. We've not done this for a long time cos prawning + bbq is the current hottie. Strange how conversations had been steering towards designer bags of late! and we were wondering how people can pay thousands of dollars for a bag. Well, as i was saying... i can appreciate them but for the life of me i simply cant bring myself to fork out that sum. Zack then injected, "Yeah you then talk about it so much until your husband buys it for you!" AHAHAHHAHAH! Gosh Zack is sooooo funny! he always cracks me up! Hey that's SO NOT true okay! I'm not those wives who expect/want their husbands to buy them big blings and designer stuff. I'm an independent working young woman and i can buy my bags! ;P

Alrighty.. i shant keep everyone in suspense much longer on where i'm taking Zack. Thing is.. Zack has been taking his laptop to work so i'm not keen to take the chance that he might pop in. I've already been hounded by people who are very anxious to know where we are going, like Andy who had already asked me thrice!! hahaha... i was nice and gave him a sneak preview. So perhaps i will post it this weekend where i know Zack will be too busy to touch the laptop. I got ways to keep him busy! haha! Anyway he is enjoying the suspense and is not digging too deeply into it.

Zack: Why is it everyone knows where we are going but i'm the last to know?
Ju: That's because you are the birthday boy! :D


gonna meet Zack at Compass Pt now!
then it'll be home sweet home..
cozy up infront of the tv with our tubs of B&Js...
now that's the favourite part of my day :)
*gasps* did someone mention something about losing weight????






No comments: