Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, October 18, 2008

18 October...

So it was exactly a year ago... we flew off for our honeymoon!
amazing how one year had flown past.
how fitting that i picked up our airtickets/hotel vouchers yesterday for our next holiday :P

cos in exactly 2months.. we will arrive on *******! *beams*

sorry no spoilers as yet cos the instructor life seems pretty relaxing at the moment. Imagine drinking latte, surfing the net at Starbucks at 4pm in the afternoon! I wanna trade places with him!

Zack seems to think i'm taking him to Australia.. haha. Well... maybe? *winks*

Right now its 4.20pm on a balmy Saturday afternoon...
Zack and i just got home from Tan Tock Seng Hospital (ttsh). He gotta go check on his trainees, who are having their 3-day hospital attachment. I decided to tag along and hoping to catch him in action. Pity i cant go into A&E and couldnt convince him to pass me off as his PA. I ended up going to Novena Square to buy him a box of donuts. Then hopped to Starbucks and enjoyed a nice slice of low fat mango cheesecake.. $6.30 - so frigging ex! Zack then came up to pass me the laptop so i tot i could do some surfing but batt was at 13%! But its alright cos he could hang out with me so we just chatted til 3pm when he went off to do a quick final check on his trainees.


aaaah zack just called me from the living room..... he is done tying his line and hooks and we gotta leave now :(
i was hoping i can take a short nap before we go off to Giant and fishing..
he said i couldnt :( but i tot if he sees me sleeping soundly.. his heart will soften and let me nap for awhile. Now no time oredi! *pout*


carving: famous amos chocolate fudge brownie.

No comments: