Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, September 29, 2008

Typhoon in Taiwan....

hoping Sy and mum is safe.
she said she might be flying back earlier.
she must be feeling very bummed about it *hug hug*
after reading the news, i'm now berating myself for advising her to wait it out.
cocooned in safe Singapore, i didnt comprehend the magnitude of the typhoon.
(my gosh.. i still asked her to go shopping!)

*prays*
Lord, please keep Sy and her mum safe.....

News: Typhoon Jangmi wrecks Havoc in Taiwan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

I think it would be best SY comes home. Safety first! I reckon the typhoon would take a while. One of my kids' family juz got back to school after TRYING to holidae in Hong Kong last week. They were kept indoors for most part of their hol.

Let's continue to pray for her and her mom's safety...

Jo

Anonymous said...

Yeah she was trying to fly back but airport is close now. Havent heard from her so maybe she is stranded there.