Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, September 07, 2008

mop the floor OR cook dinner? how about neither? *winks*

i picked up the broom and started sweeping the floor. Plopped down next to Zack (he's watching tv) after i was done. He must be in an appreciative mood and he offered to mop the floor! Whoa.. *grins* Okay! After awhile i asked him what he wanted for dinner. I bought some ingredients so could make dinner and something for him to bring to work later. Then i decided to try my luck: "you know.. i really miss your maggi goreng.. it's sooo good!" *grins* (hoping that he had forgotten about his offer to mop the floor) But he replied: "Haha.. ok so its either i mop the floor or i cook dinner. You choose." Jeez.. nothing get past my hubby.. especially when it comes to housechores!

So i chose to mop the floor. I really do miss his maggi goreng.

And guess what?!! While i was surfing youtube for this song we heard on tv (still early, dun need to mop floor yet).. i heard him in the toilet. He's mopping the floor!! AND COOKING DINNER! I told him i'd do it but he was like.. "its ok lah.." Awwww.. my laogong is so sweet!! *grins*

Ok ok.. i shant blog anymore. Let me go help him with dinner :)



Let me clue u guys in on a secret. We women are effort-oriented. Do a little for us, you will be immensely rewarded *winks*

No comments: