Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday... please stay away.

dun wanna sleep so tomorrow wouldnt come sooner.
Zack is not home yet.. come home soon baby..

thanks fu for listening to my whining and ranting *hugs*
he helped keep me sane on a depressing Sunday night.
poor fu...

today: i learnt a new word.
Chillax = Chill + Relax

solitude in abundance these couple of days.
i'm pretty self-sufficient and enjoy my company.
but i always welcome any company that comes my way.
today i have Stardust and my 2 friends, Ben and Jerry.

do you sometimes wonder how well you can fool yourself?
into believing something.. into wanting something?
and how much of the excitement is truly from within?
and how much of it stems out of the fear of being wrong?


*sings*
it's alright.. i'm okay.. i think God can explain...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last part...

everything ok, Ju?