Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, December 17, 2007

of all days.........

2 days medical leave
threw up everytime i ate
crappy raffles medical doc cant give a good diagnosis

My heaving stomach woke me up at 5am this morning and i started to throw up. Till now, i cant identify what i ate wrong. Zack ate the same food and he is fine. Bad ice-cream? Fever came on.. stomach making waves. In the afternoon, zack accompanied me to compass pt to see the doc.. *muaks* I wouldnt have gone there if my usual clinic was closed. Raffles medical sucks.

But what sucks the most was that it's zack's birthday today. I had to postpone the birthday surprise treat i planned for him in the afternoon :( Still we managed to go out for a nice dinner. Porta Porta was closed so we walked down Changi rd and dined at The Bark Cafe. Nothing fantastic but nice ambience. Took a cab home and just at the void deck at our block, i threw up my dinner. All the steak i had gone down the drain, literally. Crap.

Anyway, just took my meds and going to rest a bit. Hope i'll be well tomorrow and Zack will enjoy his birthday surprise treat. Feel bad we gotta postpone it :(


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAOGONG!

No comments: