Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, December 20, 2007

last night was the 1st time in history....

zack turned down shisha @ marky's!
whoa and whoa.....

i was supposed to join them but decided to stay home and since zack was having his practical lesson at AMK, told him to go straight to marky's since its nearer instead of coming home to pick me up. Was doing the laundry as well and needed to hang them out if not he wouldnt have uniform for work the next day. So he said he would be home no later than 1am. Imagine my surprise when he called me 20mins later asking if i wanna eat anything, he was at the kopitiam nearby. He said he decided not to shisha, wanna come home to spend time with me... awwwww.. my baby.. so sweet :)

twinkling Christmas tree, a DVD on, munching on chicken wings and a sweet warm chest to lean on...

my favourite night.. with my favourite guy. Love ya! :)

No comments: