Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It was a 2 whole days of raging, ranting, fuming and more raging.

I'm basically a person who gets over things at a pretty amazing speed. Ex-boyfriends, relationships, a squabble, you name it. But this... took the cake. I was in rage for 2 days.. every waking minute.. the longest ever in recorded history. My langauage? Oh a rainbow. David said he had heard me swore more in a day than the entire time he had known me.. haha. Even Zack had an earful at night. And i found out how creative i could get when i bitch.. oh boy, i REALLY COULD BITCH!

This morning, i settled my boiling stomach (came from my head) and spew it all out.. in an effective and mature manner i must say. After which, i chose to let it go. All it took was a minute! And i was rid of the unhappiness and bitterness. One minute. I kid you not. The Power of the Mind. Amazing. Terrifying.

It's officially out of the box.

On a totally different note:
Detachment
good or bad?

is there someone out there for me to talk with.
it's like a chain reaction.

On a happy note:
My VS undies and Colin Stuart beach slippers are here!!! Very Sexy makeup case and boucle crop hoodie are on their way too... and... something else. Lips zipped cos its a Christmas present for someone :D

something big is arriving next week too!


WAKEBOARDING ON SAT!!!!!!!!
and at night... PUBBING!



No comments: