Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, December 20, 2007

my goodies are here!

My Victoria's Secret 'Very Sexy' Makeup Case





bottom compartment for brushes, liners with a compact mirror

Beauty Rush Lip Gloss set

USD15 for 6 lipgloss
USD2.5 for 1!
Strawberry Fizz, Punchy, Mango Madness, Suger High, Cupcake, Slice of Heaven (my fav)

Andy got me 1 when he came back for the hols. Was totally bummed when i lost it on our way back from our honeymoon. Must be during the long flight home. Sigh. When i saw it online, dropped it in my shopping bag without a thought! Bought a set for someone too... hehe

Beauty Rush ~ Everything i want. Nothing i need.


Other items too but i'm too lazy to snap and post shots.. not that anyone will be interested.. haha. VS gave me a giftcard of USD50 and i fully utilised it!

No comments: