Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Taking a break before posting our Paris trip report. This will take awhile.. 400+ photos to sift through......

Weather has been a bitch on heat of late. Yesterday was especially hot and humid. Just a 10min walk to my sis's got me all sweaty. But it was worth it cos i was in for a SPA treat!!! She just bought this spa hydrotherapy thing and i popped over for a try. 15mins of soaking in the hot tub with powerful jets hitting my poor knotted-muscled bod.. and i was ready to melt. Shioks...... Zack gotta try it. But dont worry darling, i'm not gonna get it! hahahhaa.. he is mighty afraid i'll start bugging him for it.. which of crse i'm so not to. $3k for that?! I'll pass.. I got other stuff to spend my money on.. all lined up in a nice straight row ;P

I dunno what am i doing up so early. We only slept at 6am this morning. Think i'll head back to bed for a short while.

We are meeting Mark, Fu, Chris and Des for dinner later! Ciao~

No comments: