Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, November 30, 2007

I finally felt the inclination to blog.. as in pen stuff not just flush a flood of pictures. Not that i didnt enjoy looking at how my rouge LV compliments the dark grey background of the blog.. reminds me of my kitchen :D

it's lunchtime.. and i'm feeling sleepy. After a somewhat fulfilling lunch. Frigging cold in the office this week.. i could actually wear my overcoat.. no kidding.

i've had the longest bout of stuffy/runny nose. Even sleep doesnt help (it usually does) and i wonder why. This weekend, i'm gonna douse myself with flu tablets and sleep the days away. i got a good book on hand too! It just sweetens the whole deal :)

Today is friday.. and it's zackandju's day! Been awhile since we just bum the night away.. just the two of us... catching a movie or a DVD at home! I'm going get some food for us to pig out! :D

Crap.. stomachache.....
i seriously think i'm having stomachflu...... :S

No comments: