Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, November 03, 2007

The sun is up and we are still awake...

Jetlag.
It's about 11+pm in Paris right now.

Zack just ordered mac bfast. Dark cloudy sky. Hope it rains soon.

Anyway, while i'm occupying my time enjoying my spoils.. taking them out of their boxes and putting them back in again.. i took some shots. This is probably the only time i'll be LV and Gucci overload! I decided to be a good gal and leave the LV bag til next time. $1.5K for a bag... is still hard for me to stomach. Not when i've already got 2 Gucci and 1 LV sitting in my luggage.. and 1 Furla bag. Zack said he actually felt bad when i wasnt going to buy the LV bag (he thought i was going home bag-less) until he remembered i got 1 Furla stalled away in my luggage. Dammit. Why did he have to remember... maybe... he'd feel bad enough to buy me the LV bag! Hahahaha.. no lah, i'm a prudent wife remember?

Our Spoils!



while my darlings watched by with sleepy eyes...

Our Louis Vuitton wallets!

Zack's: Taiga leather (brown)
Ju's: Epi leather (white)

Gucci Keypouches

Zack's: Guccissima leather (chocolate) - His honeymoon present :)
Ju's: Sand/ebony Gucci fabric with dark gold leather trim and charm

and....
MY HONEYMOON PRESENT!

Gucci Wristlet
It's from the latest fall/winter season (gold range), just out in stores in Oct. It is part of the matching set of my keypouch. I love its little gucci globe charm!

ok.. enough drooling... We just had mac bfast and off to bed we go!

Oh... STARDUST RAWKS BIG TIME!!!!

No comments: