Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LV-fied!

I GOT MY LV POCHETTE!!!

... IN ROUGE!


red alcantara suede lining
so soft..... *sigh*


brush palladium silver hardware

and... and... oh my gosh..!!!!!
my early Christmas present from my darling sister....

the LUDLOW i was thinking of getting!

i got the best sister in the whole wide world! *tears*


card slot compartments


coin compartment
LV buttons... we pay for branded buttons too!

(like i'm posting an Ebay auction.. ha. Hey, good things must document)


matching set.. complete with my ivory epi leather wallet :)

I adore Epi leather. I reckon if i'm already going to pay so much for a LV item, might as well pay a little more for leather. Quality baby.. quality!

Having said that, quality equates deep pockets. My pocket aint shallow but its far from being an abyss! I'm still for $35 mphosis bags. Prudent wife talking here.

No comments: