Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, November 11, 2007

SPA with the gals!

SPA session with the gals yesterday was great! Pity we couldnt hang around at the place too long. The Ultimate - spa place was lovely.. Located at the penthouse of Shaw Centre, we enjoyed a nice view. My javanese massage was good... but boy, my shoulders are aching now........

The masseurs came out to bring us to our rooms. There was this particular big-sized lady in black which looked rather intimidating. SY pulled me to a side and whispered: "I wish 3 o'clock is not mine!" Lucky for her its not. When we finished with our spa, she asked me who had 3 o'clock. I looked at her and said: "me."

We all had a nice makan at Cream Bistro @ Pacific Plaza after. Their calamari rocks! We should go back again! Gave the gals their souvenirs from Paris.. i got them Zara lipgloss. They sure were excited over it.. haha. They were having fun choosing which color they like... i'm glad they like it :) Now they can show off their Zara lipgloss to their friends and colleagues... Singapore don't have okay. Haha. Yeah, sekali next month Singapore Zara decide to bring in the cosmetic range... hahhahaa. The italians sure love their Zara. All zara outlets i went to there were packed.. seriously packed and there weren't any sales going on.

Then after was LV SHOPPING! (window lah) The gals were all excited about it.. haha. It was fun just going to look-see even if we are not getting anything. I'm pleased to say.... i saved $200 getting my LV wallet in Paris!! Zack saved $200 too.... I need to check out Gucci now.

There is something on my list... i will so get it... sooner or later. Later is fine... but it definitely will happen.. until i change my mind (if i ever do).

Gotta run now... Zack and i are going for Arnold's!!!

No comments: