Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, December 09, 2006

sorry, no time to tell long grandmother story..
so here are some pics for now

8th Dec 2006: JO & MING'S WEDDING!
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel


manning the reception
the angpows were plentiful
i wish they were mine!




just us gals


another one..
argh.. not everyone is looking here


our very own Princess Jo
her evening gown was really pretty
but not as pretty as her!


my laogong and i

After the dinner, with a totally 'high' groom and the bride with her entourage going up to the suite (i hope i didnt miss anything!).. zack and i went off for our second activity of the night..

a shisha session at Mark's
met 2 of his friends.. very nice guys, easy to chat with. Somehow i prefer hanging out with guys, easy conversation, badass jokes.. LOL.. though i love bitching with my gals (only my gals) :P His basement was so cosy.. with couches.. tatamis.. fragrant shisha smoke.. i found myself nodding off so many times. That's where zack and the band used to jam so often during poly days.

ok, gtg.. my Macs delivery is here. Gotta wake my loagong.. plenty to do today. We're going to Ikea Tampines later!

No comments: