Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, December 18, 2006

readying our nest..




see how huge Ikea Tampines is!
zack is 6feet tall
go figure


my favourite corner..


Tada! the long awaited Chillout room..

there's still the common toilet to work on
i couldnt get it ready in time for our housewarming

I LOVE OUR HOME! *grin*

gosh, it's been raining the whole of today
perfect for snuggles
pity my love is out saving lives
its been a lovely 2 days for us
slept til past noon..
wake up, went to Joo Chiat for our fav crabs
then some shopping at TM
caught a movie - Eragon (I WANT A DRAGON!!!)
it's been ages since we last saw a movie
our time together is simply precious
more so now that we've been so busy
i'm so looking forward to my next 4 days off

and zack's getting my christmas present tomorrow!
he said i'd luuuurve it
hmmm.. but i cant think of anything i'd want *wonders*
but i'd love anything from my hubby!
wat can it be?? *jumps with excitement*

dunno why..
but i'm missing him tonight..

No comments: