Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, December 02, 2006

i'm having the sniffles and feeling the chill.. aircon is not even on
this is my system telling me that if i dun get my rest soon
it's gonna shut down..
i'd just take awhile to blog then i'd hit the sack

today is Jo's wedding!
welcome to the club!
she looked totally absolutely gorgeous
truly happy for her from the bottom of my heart
Enjoy marriage life gal.. it's gonna be a blast! :P
only took 2 shots which i'd post another day.. tired lah..

got some shots of the hookah lounge zack and i visited last night
its a nice chillout place even if u dun like smoking shisha

awright.. gonna do some reading then sleep
days, weeks had been packed to the brim
between zack's shift, our individual activities, outings with friends..
seems like ages since we last get an entire day all to ourselves

i wish for some downtime for me..
i wish for some downtime for us..

*sniff*

No comments: