Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, December 31, 2006

the gals came to play!

so we had POTLUCK at yours truly's humble home yesterday



let's tuck in!

after the excellent feast.. we all adjourned to the rooms for some yakking. As we were browsing some newsapapers, mags.. jo told me my Wedding Gown is featured in the latest Her World Bridal Mag!!!!! (hint: i adore u) i must say D'sire (my bridal boutique) is emerging with a flourishing splash in the world of glamourous ballgowns, exotic lace and pretty organzas.. check out its website: D'SIRE - its finally up. My wedding gown looks totally gorgeous in the mag, just hope i'd do it justice.

ok, back to the party. SY needed to get some stuff so Jane, SY and i went to Punggol Plaza. While the rest of them got ready for Fondue. Sy was sooo sweet.. she bought me a bottle of 'liang cha' cos i was having cold + cough + nosebleeds - heaty. i was so touched.. seriously. *hugs* and Jane went off for an impromptu pedicure! that gal ah... so we started without her.. hah

FONDUE!

Awfully Chocolate...

Awfully Sinful...

thanks gals for coming and your lovely company! after days of coughing and sneezing and feeling miserable, this is just what i need! and they are probably the best guests to have over at your place cos they leave your home the way it was before they arrived - maybe even cleaner! i didnt have to wash anything or pack anything.. haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, I muz sae a big THANK YOU for allowing us to come to your place after persistent persuasion and having you to clean up even tho you weren't feeling well!! But you noe what? Somehow I think we enjoyed ourselves alot more than the other times... I wonder why... and the potluck was really fun! The pic of the food looks so good it's making me hungry again!

And Ju, you'd definitely look alot better than the model in the gown. Noe why? Coz the gown is made for YOU! And the fondue dessert was a nice end to the evening. And I'm so happy to noe we're the best guests! Ha ha ha! I'm glad too to noe that we've put alil cheer to your "sick" week... hope we weren't too much of a trouble or stayed on too late!

Thanks Ju! And Happy 2007!!