Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Rusty has found a new home.. mixed feelings.. though he drives me up the wall sometimes but felt this pang when the guy brought him away.. Remembered that moment when zack handed Rusty's leash over to him.. symbolic.. Know it hurts dear, i noe.. sorry u have to go through this *hugz* Events surrounding this adoption.. pure coincidence or symbolic?

Sometimes, its just hard to let the old go
Sometimes, it never quite went away
Sometimes, i think too much

With Rusty's departure, comes my departure as well. Time to move to my new place. Somewhat a new beginning for me, entirely on my own now.. which is good.. time to grow up gal..

many thoughts running through my head.. need to regroup myself..

wonder what the future holds for me now.. *ponders*

tired...

No comments: