Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Devastation...

i've got the most devastating news... MY MONITOR DIED ON ME! *sobs* NOO!!! this cant be happening to me.... it must be the move up.. my trusty pc had moved with me from Ang Mo Kio to Hougang, then to Punggol... now another move up 4 storeys... & it didnt survive this time.. this last time...

Had a foreboding on sun when my monitor had some discoloration at the top left corner.. knew not all is ok.. but didnt expect it to die on me so quickly... prob might lie on the graphic card.. watever it is, i know i need to make a trip to Sim Lim *dollars flying away* never have to worry about my pc til now.. SOMEBODY HELP ME!

emotional lately.. tired.. stressed.. need sleep.. surviving on 3 hours of sleep.. little things seem to get to me easily...


No comments: