Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Banana Walnut Cake!

having my breakfast now.. Banana Walnut Cake! awesome, coz baked by zack! *beams* the first guy who ever baked a cake just for me... :`)

pics up soon! (when my comp is up & running...)

rushed home after work yesterday coz zack was home baking & cooking dinner.. for once, was so looking forward to going home :) Dinner comprises prawns with mussels & cuttlefish balls in chilli gravy & curry maggi noodles! Yummy... Then we had the freshly-baked-from-the-oven banana walnut cake! oh so nice~ The first meal my boy cooked for me... thanks sweetheart *hugz* :)

Went for a run after the hearty meal.. the opening ceremony of my new nike shoes :P & the first time we exercised together! never did like jogging much but somehow, its different jogging with my dearie :) & it beats running on threadmill hands down! brought pappe down & she had loadsa fun.. been awhile since i brought her out for a run *guilty*.. was dead beat but the run did me good... let's make it our weekly affair k dear? totally conked out the minute my head touched my pillow...

zack's on night shift these 2 nights.. realised this will be the first time i'm home alone at night.. solitude solitude... godma wudnt be home this week so we got the whole place to ourselves! hmm... then again, we always do! wat am i talking about! hahaha! Fun playing house... doing laundry tonight.. feels like a run tonight..



No comments: