Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wow.. Has it been nearly a week since I last post?
Busy as usual.. and distracted with some online research ;)

Did a million things today.
So much washing that my hands need intense moisturising now.
Grandma and grandpa came to play with Megan
and yours truly donned the apron.
Proud of my meal!
Simple fare: Melon soup, spinach, chicken (my marinate is good! but no chicken breast next time) and steam fish (this I left to my darling, he is the fish expert) But i'm happiest with my soup.. made it just like the way Mummy used to brew it. Zack was pleased too that I cooked for his parents :)

Oh Zack said my figure is back to normal! :)
Hmm... I don't think its completely back to normal
though i must say there's been improvement.
I still got a few kilos to lose.. *sigh*

Been busy doing research on some stuff.
Just gonna bid my time til something good comes along.
I must say I got pretty good self-control.. haha.

And i'm back on to getting our Europe trip ready.
just having some fun reading for now.
now should I buy it in Madrid or Barcelona??
Barcelona has a nicer ring... ;P
Have thought of Zack's 30th bday present too.
I'm gonna take him to this 'place' in Spain and let him pick a gift!
with a budget of crse! - he's not going to broke me.

No comments: