Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

over nasi lemak & ipoh horfun...

Ohhhhh..... Zack said it might be because I drank coffee on an empty stomach.
my queasiness that is.

I can't believe what we were discussing over dinner just now..

The name of our 2nd GIRL!!!

excuse me Mr Chan, who says we're gonna have a girl next???



Yeah.. Zack wants another daughter! hahaha..
Honestly, boy or girl.. it doesn't really matter to me.
All i'll be interested in during the detailed scan is to see Beanie no. 2's NOSE!
That will determine if we'll have a mini-zack or mini-ju.
He can't have all the fun!
Initially, he wanted Megan to have my looks and his character (like what's wrong with MY character?! Alright alright.. I admit he is better natured than I am - just a teeny bit better.)
Now that Megan turns out to be his carbon copy.. he is strutting around with his chest puffed up!

She's so perfect aint she? :)


I look forward every morning to spending the day with her.. :)

No comments: