Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Feeling queasy.
diarrhoea twice.
reckon it might be a caffeine overload?
shouldn't have drank coffee in the morning and then teh in the afternoon..
:(

Had training in the morning with my mentor.
Feeling excited about getting things moving.
Chairman's PA called me cos she was arranging my flight and told me i'm very blessed to get this job. I will be working with people that are way up there and they are really nice people. The exposure I will get is tremendous. I sure hope things will work out great for me here.

Many things I need to do.
Rearranging the furniture cos I will be clearing the computer out from Megan's room. She is getting the whole room and I wanna do it up nicely for her. While I will be working from the chillout room. But what to do with the extra furniture??

*sigh*
still not feeling very good...
wanna go lie down and read my book
but i'm so hungry.. and my hair is still damp.
waiting for Zack to come home with dinner.


On a very happy note:
I tried on my winter coat yesterday, the Zara coat I bought from Rome. And i had a pleasant surprise - it fits me like before! I took it out in Dec for my sis (going Hokkaido) and was dismay to find it too snug around my hips. It has a drop waist belt and the coat didn't flow well when i buttoned the belt. I was puzzled cos it was a little snug for my sis too, tot the coat had shrunk somehow. Anyhow, i tried it on yesterday and it was loose!!! Wow.. did I really lost weight? Well, clothes don't lie ;)


Oh... Zacky's home!

No comments: