Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, April 22, 2010

MADE THE PURCHASE...

...last night!
Will be going into production tomorrow and delivery set in 3 weeks!
My sis is now having fun guessing what it is :P
Hope she'll love it.. i'm pretty sure she will!

Gosh, I'm getting addicted!
I'm beginning to think I'm having an identity crisis.. haha.
Well, I'm someone who likes my stuff very different,
bearing my mark on them.
I shun anything mainstream.

Megan's napping so i'll spend the next 30mins going back to doing what I've been doing of late.. Customizing expensive 'something' and PRETENDING I'm buying them.. haha!
It's so gorgeous, that pricetag is starting to look reasonable!
OH NO!!!!

Our bfast conversation just now was hilarious. Zack played out how I finagle my way into making a big purchase. From expounding to him what a good deal it is (how the stores are so much more ex etc) to finally announcing, "I'm getting it!" It's quite a process I must say! *ROFL* Gosh... he knows me too well!

Excuse YOU my darling Zack, you're exactly the same! "Ju! Come look at this reel! It's so beautiful! It has 14 ball bearings!" He's hitting ebay now, hitting it hard. Know what that means??


M.Ju
Mummy Ju...
how does that look?

No comments: