Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

today's heart-melting moments...

Bed Time no. 1
Tucked Megan in bed and she was looking at my shadow on the wall (on her left). I started waving and she looked on harder. And started to smile. She then turned to look at me (on her right) and her eyes widen when she saw my waving hand. She looked at me, then at my hand.. back to me, then at my hand.. Back and forth her eyes went.. for a pretty long time. Fixated. Curious. Then the sweetest smile appeared..... :) (It was quite hilarious I quickly went out to tell Zack.. hahaha)

Bed Time... no. 2
Megan didnt wanna sleep and was rolling about in bed. So i carried her in my arms. Was reading an article on the com intently, when i looked down at the little bundle snug in my arms.. i saw 2 big bright eyes staring up at me. "Why dont you wanna sleep darling".. i whispered. She then flashed her heart-melting gummy grin at me :) She fell asleep shortly after :)

Bath Time...
Washing Megan's face when i felt a warm sensation on my thighs. Guess what? "Megan! You peed on Mummy?! hahahhaa" This little imp knows which buttons to push. She flashed a grin and all is forgiven.. hahaha.

Afternoon...
She was in my arms and watching TV. Looked down and there she was, staring up at me. I gave her a loud smacking kiss on her forehead and she gave a chuckle :) She lifted her hand to my face (she loves doing this now) and i pretended to gobble her little fingers. More chuckles from my little queen. She loves it :)

Sometimes I wonder if Megan knows how loved she is. Can she feel how much I love her? No one knows her like I do.. every mood, every cry. She is a very happy baby.. so I must be doing something right :)

Once again, I thank you Lord... for giving us this precious gift :)

never felt more blessed.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...Megan is such a sweet gal!! =)
Btw you are not working anymore?

Yan

Anonymous said...

Hi Yan! Thankssss :) She really is a darling.. hehe. Nope, quit my job and is taking care of her now. The most tiring job yet i'm enjoying it tons! :P

Hope all is well with you!