Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun-filled packed Sat

Afternoon: Brought Megan to Xiu Xiu's hse. Nice place! She's flying to the States so asked her to grab me some clothes for Megan. Budget of US$150, she is going crazy for me. Wish i'm there!

Evening: Chris + Elynne popped over. Elynne cooked us pasta for dinner :) So sweet of her!! We played Taboo and Monopoly City... and i won Monopoly! woohoooo! With only 3 property under my belt.. i wiped them all out ;) It was such a fun night and little darling slept through. Next time will be our turn to cook them dinner.. Pongteh :D

Just saw Val's engagement ring! It's gorgeous!!!
It's like Tiffany's Legacy! HUGE!
but i cant post the pics here or anywhere.. heh (under strict orders :P)
so happy for them both :)
Great job Benoni!


Today.....
I'm feeling like Tim's steak/pasta... followed by Koi bubble tea!

Zack gave me a budget of US$100 to do some Megan shopping! ;P
hmmm.... maybe i should wait to see what Xiu got for Megan first..



My darling is working tonight :(

No comments: