Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, November 16, 2009

Travel & Living: Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown

What are the odds that today's episode is where we'll be visiting next year! Of crse i MUST tune in, even if i got to miss my Growing Up (ogling at Steven Lim). The more i research, the more excited i get. The buildings... architecture... one word: STUNNING! I was telling Zack about my finds during dinner just now and he was only half listening to me.. he was smiling at me.. said he could see the glitter in my eyes.. hehe. It's funny how i've never been interested in this place. Zack has always wanted to go and he turns 30 next year. So i thought it'll be a great present to him (well it's THE big three zero ;)). Now i'm thoroughly hooked!

*dreamy*
can't wait for 11 months to speed by.
oh yes... airtickets are booked!!!
i got about a year to arrange the other logistics..
carefully selecting the hotels, planning the itinerary, finding cheap domestic flights between the cities. This is such fun!!!


alrighty i'm going to read my travel guides for abit then hit the sack.
jeez... i really should be doing the bible study guides Mum Elsie gave me *bashful*

No comments: