Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, November 13, 2009

no time no time......

i've been on ebay buying stuff!
not for myself but my darling sis..
got her a Coach wristlet for Christmas :)
and a Coach Hampton for her from her hubby..
so fun to buy stuff using someone else's dough ;)
wait a minute... seems like i've been buying presents for others... and nothing for myself! hmmm.....

and and.....

busy doing up a draft itinerary for a GOOOOD trip next year!
going to book the tickets soon so have to make sure on the dates.
how long in each cities???!!
aaahhhh.. the dilemma......

this trip is Zack's 30th bday present :)
and he LOVES it.
he'd better!
now tell me.... why do i dote on him so much???
ah yes.. cos he bought me haagan daz yesterday! :P

ok gotta go do more research before my princess wakes!

No comments: