Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, November 30, 2009

1am...

why am i feeling kinda down?

cant pinpoint why and what.
all jumbled up inside.
not feeling too sleepy as yet.
many things on my mind.
so many things that worry me.
one of them.. Pappe didnt eat all day *sigh*
had to force some booster vits down her throat.
look at Megan and wonder am i doing enough for her.
somehow i dont think i am.
with all the reading i had done..
i tot i know what i'm doing.
but i've failed her in so many ways.
i can't even bfeed her exclusively.
what right have i to be proud of?

i look at myself.
flighty ju.. flighty ju.
tried my hands at many.
yet nothing to my name.
will i be asking myself the same ole question 10 years later?
why do i feel like my life is over when it has only just started?


and suddenly, i feel so tired....

No comments: