Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, March 16, 2009

my weekend was packed!

SATURDAY: My sweetheart drove me to Shunfu (all the way from Punngol) just to buy my fav Choc & Spice muffins *muaks* :) I had withdrawal symptoms since i left my previous job. They had an outlet at Tanjong Pagar and the muffins were my staple comfort food then.



we bought a total of 4 boxes (of 6)! 1 each for Rachel & Andrew and Godma. And Zack wanted a whole box of cheese muffins!


chocolate chip muffins..... the gooey chocolate inside.... awesome~

SUNDAY: The guys came over for steamboat!

Marky's surprise from New Zealand - Black Abalone.
They caught so many! Taste different from the ones we usually eat though.


my darling was the first at the table.. haha.
Fu came early to help out.. Marky ended up with the dishes ;P
Fu brought Udders ice-cream! Rum&Raisin and Tiramisu!
But Zack refused to let me eat.. said there's alcohol inside!
i told him its FLAVOURING.. but he didnt buy that.
all i had was 1 TEASPOON each!!
i don't like him very much at the moment.

No comments: