Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my baby bump?

who would have thought the sight of dark clouds and scent of impending rain could lighten my spirits..

Today i'm wearing a figure hugging tunic top which emphasizes my baby bump. Now.. no one will mistake that for some gastronomical sins. But i got a rude shock when i chanced upon my reflection while waiting for the lift.. I still gotta waistline -_-

It's funny how for someone who watches her waistline since puberty, i'm actually excited about losing it now.. haha. I dunno, you're supposed to get big when you're pregnant.. right? Somehow the word "small" in pregnancy doesn't sound good to me. But some said i'm lucky to not have grown anyway else.. while some look at my 'small' bump like i've been starving my baby *snort*

Went to church last sat and got chatting with Rachel. She couldnt believe i was pregnant without looking at my bump.. and was amazed i'm already 5mths.. haha. Said a mutual friend of ours was really huge when she saw her at 6 months. I guess people balloon at various stages.. i still have 4 months to go ;P Everyone might see a humpty dumpty ju a month or 2 later.. haha!

Rachel's wedding is in a few weeks time! How exciting! I love weddings! It's always nice to see ppl so blissfully happy :) She still remembers our wedding after all this time and guess what? She remembered the clip i did for Zack! wow.. someone remembered :P I tot everyone only remembered how well Zack seranaded me.. my little clip got passed over.. heh. She said its memorable cos hardly any bride will do something for her groom. See Zacky! i'm trying to NOT be too nice to him!

Speaking of which, i need to find a pretty dress for the wedding! :)

No comments: