Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, March 13, 2009

Last night.. we went to ikea for dinner!
don't you just love ikea?
we had salmon and the delectable ikea wings..
alright, i'm set for my salmon intake for this week ;)
without walking through the ikea maze, we went straight to checkout and head off home to catch American Idol!

we've been following this season pretty closely.
contestants are rather good this round.. and i just love simon and paula.
the new judge Kara is a complete waste of space.
next up was Lifeline, Zack's current favourite program.
i was eager to go to my favourite part of the night but caught it with Zack anyhow.
always enjoy listening to him explain the various medical procedures. Though half of the time i dunno wat he's talking about.. haha. But i TRY to understand k :P

my favourite part of the night:
had a nice long warm bath and began my beauty regime. Slather all sorts of cream and oil.. and massage my nicely rounded belly. I tend to think of it as a bonding session with my little one. In the dimly-lighted and cool room, rubbing my belly with oil and talking to her, complete attention on her. Just the 2 of us.. :) Then i'd just lie in bed and wait for some movement from her. This is magical. And i love it best when Zack joins us and we just talk about stuff before bed, with her between us. This is bliss.. :)

So last night, after an hour of chit chatting where Zack showed me pictures of his Level 4 course and related errie stories about the older stations in Spore :S (litle gal was busy baby dancing inside while daddy was talking.. haha).. he had the urge to see our wedding photos.. haha. We took them out and admire the shots. I love our wedding album. We didnt follow the wedding album trend then and pick 'merging' photos. Instead we selected a more classic layout. 1 pic per page. The metallic paper we paid an arm for were really worth it as well. The colors are just brilliant! Cant believe 2 years had passed since! And now we are growing a little baby :) *glows*

.....and this is one of my favourite photos.. i got so many favourites!

Zack looks absolutely dashing in his mandarin collar suit and I mean eat-your-heart-out dashing :P. And for the first time in my life, i had a shock when i saw myself in this photo. I look so un-chinese! I've had questions about my race ever since before i can remember. It irritated me to no end. Even til now, any new acquaintance will ask the familiar question: "Are you chinese?", "100% chinese?" I've heard all sorts of crazy guesses: eurasian, malay, middle-eastern, part portuguese (?!!)... to list a few. Zack cant understand why i get irritated by it. He thinks i should be flattered that i look mixed and "exotic" as his colleagues said. *roll eyes* But i told him there are good mixed and there are bad mixed.. haha. I dunno.. maybe i should be flattered. On a positive side, at least i look 'interesting' *shrug*


i miss our wedding..
i miss our honeymoon more...

No comments: