Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, March 12, 2009

11 March 2009: The day someone gave up her seat to me on the MRT!

and to my surprise.. i was in fact embarrassed. She was a malay lady in her 40-50s so she isnt very young. So i felt kinda bad to take her seat. But her younger friend gave up her seat to her so i was able to settle comfortably in my seat :)

whoa... it's really a day to remember! I was just waiting for this day to come.. didnt think it will happen so soon cos most ugly commuters wouldnt bother giving up their seat even knowing you are preg. Unless you are really huge. Most will pretend to get caught by Z-monsters.. its really disgusting!

So that day.. like what Sy would say.. my good karma paid a visit! Those times i gave up my seat to preggos paid off. Even the times i gave up my seat to women who turned out to be NOT preg... they just got a tummy.. haha!




No comments: