Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, February 02, 2009

not feeling so good..
pounding head has stopped for now..
thanks to 2 white pills..
i just wish i can sleep later..
oh please God let me sleep.. i need sleep... *sobs*

not feeling up to much..
fact is.. not felt up to anything in a long time..
blogging.. photo taking.. and what have you..

i wanna paint my nails..
i wanna pack my house..
i wanna reply to my emails/msgs..
i wanna eat heartily..

doc said i'm not measuring small - as i fear
other 14-weekers look way bigger than me i told her..
she said its all F.A.T and i'm just about right..
i hope that's true..
i hope i'm not starving my little one..

i miss Theresa..
i love my Pappe..
i wish my mummy is around..
i get scared sometimes.. some days..
i'm yearning for some hugs now..

oh crap.. just weighed myself..
i'm only 48kg! (after dinner!)
shouldnt i be gaining weight?? and not losing :(
according to the chart, i should have gain 2kg..
please grow well little one..


*hungry*
gonna make myself a cup of warm milk..
and hunt up some wheat biscuits..
and please please let me sleep well tonight....

No comments: