Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So........

....someone is SMUG
....someone is GOBSMACKED!






and BOTH ARE OVERJOYED!

our little one sure loves presents...
mummy owes beanie a nice big one!
daddy said he will buy beanie an adidas shoes...
and did i mention beanie is upside down! hahahhaa

Zack was like a caffeinated chipmunck.. he's so cute!
he dragged me off to bed (i was dozing on the sofa) so we could nestle in bed and go through our names book. I melted the minute i touched the pillow. But managed to pry my heavy-lidded eyes open once in a while when he threw some name at me. And it was so cute how he spent a long time talking to beanie and kissing my tummy. I can't possibly love him more!! *HUGS*


last night... was really a night to remember *glows*
that moment in our ob's office..

i cant say enough how special it was...
i was blinking tears back from my eyes!

No comments: