Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

they all say i dont look preggo! *pout*




isnt my bump obviously???

i was at 14weeks 2days at the time of shot.
even Godma said its still so flat (flat?!!)
Rachel gotta explain to Godma that my tummy has always been very flat so this is really a big difference *sigh*
my colleagues too said i'm still not big yet..
"i look like you on a good day!"
:S

the nice ones said....
Jo: my bump looks preg in proportion to my face and arms which still look the same.
my Darling: "beanie's getting bigger!" :) he is now putting his ear to my tummy to listen for... ok i dunno what is he listening for.. hahahha. And i especially love it when he bends down and kisses my tummy :)

Today i'm wearing a figure hugging top and pants.. hoping that someone will notice my little bump. But Cindy said i look like i just had a big lunch :(

Oh well... i've still time to grow.. slowly is good... as long as the little one inside is healthy :)

No comments: