Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it's been a week......!
some week...
an exhausting one.
a miserable one.
a porcelein-throne-hugging one.
a porcelein-throne-warming one. (the WORST diarrhoea in my 27yrs of existence!)

my question: Stomach flu or belated morning sickness?

Zack thinks its morning sickness..
dammit, his sympathy seems coated with glee whenever i'm onto a bout.
sadist!
but it's quite cute how he rubbed my tummy and said, "the little devil inside is causing so much trouble.."

we'll see how the next few days pan out.

today is a good day.. as good as good days go.. hah.
lunched with Rachel and we popped into a maternity store.
gosh... maternity pants are really proving more comfy!
while i still can wear my normal work pants (with the zip half done now),
it does cut into my belly at times :S
and and.... i really like this halter maternity dress!
i just need to grow alittle bigger..

15weeks 5days...
and i'm still not putting on any weight.
but my sweet little bump is growing!
i kid u not... it is really looking bigger these few days..
even Zack said so! :)

sky's looking dark outside.
going home soon.
my love is working tonight.
his last night shift until April!
he'll be going on his level 4 course next week and took leave TO STUDY!
we'll see how many days he'll use up for fishing.. *wink*

No comments: