Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, January 26, 2009

a medley of posts and pics

26 Jan (Mon): the morning my hubby came home from work and cooked me breakfast!

"....for my queen and beanie!" awwww..... *beams*


24 Jan (Sat): Fishing at SAF Yacht Club and picnic with the gals
So my dear hubby popped outta bed at 2.30pm and dragged me off to fishing *long suffering sigh* He bought a 10m long rod and was eager to try it out. While i certainly do not mind him going fishing on his own while i stay home with book in bed. But he just want me there.. i DUNNO WHY! Perhaps he just cant be apart from me for an afternoon.. ahahhaha *cough cough*

we brought the gals along!




at SAF Yacht Club... so many rods and they belonged to 2 men!






we bought mee goreng and packed loads of drink - water, lychee, sugar cane
i brought along 2 books to read..


the gals got their snacks too.
Pappe is sooooo smart! the sun was pretty glaring so with my back to it, i chowed down my mee goreng on the cooler box. Pappe immediately came to my lap and snuggled in so i could shield her from the glare! After a while Chile followed suit. So both of them were cosily in the shade.. sooo smart!





23 Jan (Fri): the night we conquered CVP and saw a shooting star!!!
so my darling Zack picked me up from work :) I bought 2 secondhand monitors; a 17" for $30 and 15" for $10, and Zack came up to my office to pick it up. And saw my office for the first time :) A pity most of my colleagues had gone home and i couldnt show my hubby off.. haha.

That day was part tow night. He'd better make it up to me for making me MAD that morning! But i'm easily appeased so i forgave him ;)

We went to Changi Village for the famous nasi lemak!

The rice was so fragrant.. chicken wings were nice too. Zack prefers the Hougang Ponggol nasi lemak but i'm happy with this. Their sunny-side-up was too cooked though.. but no biggie for me as i cant eat raw egg yolk anyway :(

Next up, Zack brought me to his various fishing spots so i know where he usually goes while i'm home waiting patiently for him with slippers in hand.
#1: CVP
Excellent part tow place! They have the kelong walk (where Zack goes to fish), cliff walk, sunset walk and sailing point walk. Wind was breezy and the kelong walk was particularly enjoyable. Think wooden planks over the water. The place is still very unspoilt. It's almost like a nature reserve with trees all over. The sailing point walk was lovely too! We found a spot just infront of the sea where the many yachts were docked and bobbing gently on the water. We especially love that place!

#2: CHANGI BEACH
Didnt stay too long there though. But there were 2 strays dogs and we fed them raisin bread :) One was so shy she ran away everytime i wanna go near.

#3: SAF YACHT CLUB
It's basically like a breakwater. There were a number of anglers (people who fish like Zack. Zack taught me this new word recently). We walked to the end of it, with our feet dangling over the water. (to keep the mozzies away, by then i already had 6 bites on my right foot!). we just sat there, munching on goreng pisang and enjoying the breeze and stars in the sky. And guess what?! WE SAW A SHOOTING STAR!!!!!!!!!
Oh we have to make a wish! Zack immediately went: "I wish for beanie to be a girl!" Isaac......... I took awhile and said: "I wish for us to be this happy forever!" *beams* Zack asked me why dont i wish for a million bucks. Well, a million bucks dun bring happiness.. not the kind i'd want anyway ;)


okay no time to go any further.. gotta go get ready.
off to Godma's!

No comments: