Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby talking

.....and as usual, with Zack around.. i didnt get much done at home. He is a bad influence. Yesterday was spent sleeping, grocery shopping, and more sleeping, popped over to his parent's and a movie at midnight :) We slept really late last night so i'm wondering what am i doing up at 10am this morning.. maybe my 4th toilet trip in 6 hours played a part!

Popped over to Zack's parents for abit and took a look at Zack's baby photos. You know.. to see how our little one will turn out (he probably is a boy) :P Whoa.. he wasn't hot-air blowing when he said he was very cute as a baby! He was sooooo cute! Eyes big big, very fair and his mum said he was always smiling. He could passed as a gal actually.. hahahha! My mum said when she was expecting me, she'd pray every night not for a pretty baby but for a loveable one so i'm doing the same!

And staying happy matters too.. smiling alot, being joyful. Yes yes... all ticked. I noticed having a happy disposition helps with morning sickness as well. I reckon you can handle whatever comes your way better if you have a happy attitude. It's true! Your emotional health affects your physical being. I used to worry alot at the beginning as i heard of a number of miscarriages in the 1st trimester. But i told myself to leave everything to God. This pregnancy is blessed and given by Him (that's another story at another time :)) and He will take care of our little one in there. I'm just gonna enjoy every minute of it :)


Quite a mouthful on babytalk there. I just fed little beanie with some blueberry morning and i'm still hungry.. *sigh* finding food is such a chore. Think i'd head back to bed soon. Snuggling in bed with my hubby is the perfect way to spend my sunday morning.. heh. I'd do my chores later while Zack studies :P



I'M HUNGRY AGAIN!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you're staying positive and hopeful, Ju :)
Good for you and good for beanie too!

Jo