Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I'm up! yeah at 3pm.... wooohoooo...
I take whatever sleep i can get! I'm still not sleeping well.. oh those dratful dreams.. the toilet trips certainly doesnt help! woke at 11am and made my darling breakfast in bed. This is to show him i appreciate him for doing all the housechores willingly (though he made sure i'm aware of them.. haha) and for being such a darling :) I may be pregnant but it's not my license to be brat k. While he's being understanding and sweet, i have to do what i can to appreciate him too. We got another 6.5 months to go, cant burn him out now.. haha. He's really cute.. whenever i'm quieter than usual and pouting, he'd be like, "Ok i know.. you're having your moodswings, i understand *grins*" and give me a hug. hahahah... how to stay grouchy like this? :P

i'm feeling great today! Just a bout of mild nausea in the morning when i was running on empty. Other than my usual complaints of indigestion and heartburn, i'm quite fine. The vomitting had more or less gone away. Zack said i dun have many moodswings so lucky him.. haha. I dun have to be in bed by 10pm or cry at every blardee commercial or barfing every hour or any depression. In the light of things, i'm quite fortunate cos i heard some women really got it bad. So i'm really counting my blessings :) Evelyn said what we partake also plays a part in morning sickness, so i'm keeping an eye too. No fatty, no oily if i can help it. My only indulgence is chicken rice.. oh i love chicken rice..

Oh Zack said he's taking me to Beach Rd for the $10 prawn noodles later!! He said the prawns are HUGE! If it's really THAT nice, i'll post it up. Good things must share ;)

*gasps* Zack just made me a cup of Anmum! *beams* This milk specially for preggos.. It's chocolate flavor and reduced fat - very impt.. haha.


he made me chocolate milk but refused to let me drink pao pao cha *wails* i pleaded.. i cajoled.. i turned on my megawatt charm.. i said his daughter wanna drink.. to no avail :( He said it's got caffeine and it's a no-no. I'm allowed to only after the 1st trimester.. *deep sigh*

1 week 5 days to go!


alrighty, i gotta go find something to eat.. starving!
have a great weekend! *waves*

No comments: